Additional Torque OBD PID information for the 2010-2013 Mazdaspeed 3 & 6 (MPS in Europe):
MAF Volts (BETA)
Ambient Air Temperature
Boosted Air Temperature
*Requires the latest Pro version of the application "Torque" to function. Will not work with the Lite version of Torque.
MAF Volts is currently in beta, meaning it should be accurate, but until I get some solid feedback stating its good then I would not suggest you use this value for tuning. Please email me with any feedback on how this PID performs and I will update the application.
1) Check to see that the plugin is listed in the "Installed Applications" of your Android device.
2) Check that the plugin is listed in Torque under "Settings" -> "Plugins" -> "Installed Plugins..."
Initial Configuration Instructions:
1) Be sure to have an active internet connect for purchase authorization.
2) Launch Torque and go to "Settings"
3) Scroll down to "Manage extra PIDs/Sensors".
4) Unless you have added any pre-defined PIDs in the past, this screen will not have any existing entries shown.
5) At this point the installed PID plugins are loaded into Torque and purchases are validated. From the menu, choose "Add predefined set".
6) If the purchase was validated corectly, you should see an entry for "Mazdaspeed 2010-12" in the list. If you do not see the entry, then the validation may still be in process or the plugin may not have been installed correctly. Go back to step 4, and wait 10 seconds or so before continuing. This should give all validations time to complete.
Torque - Mazdaspeed 2010-13 is a free trial software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-07-15. The program can be installed on Android.
Torque - Mazdaspeed 2010-13 (version 0.8.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 68 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.